- Venue: Brecon Beacons
- Dates: Thursday, 17th June to Tuesday, 22nd June
- Accommodation: Castle Inn Bunkhouse, Pengenffordd, Talgarth, Wales
Each walk will have two options, easy and hard.
- Thursday morning Depart by road from Billericay
Arrive Pengenffordd in early afternoon.
- Thursday Afternoon Castle Dinas
- Friday Waterfalls at Porth-y-Ogof, Ystradfelte
- Saturday Pen-Y-Fan, Brecon
- Sunday Pot-Holing at Porth-y-Ogof, or Sugar Loaf, Abergevenny
- Monday Hay Bluff, Hay on Wye
- Tuesday morning Short walk
- Tuesday afternoon Depart by road
arrive Billericay in early evening
- Costs: £12 per night for bed and breakfast
Fuel equal split 13 ways
A small kitty for lunch, sandwiches made in room and tea and coffee in room.
Evening meal and drinks on an individual basis.
Total Trip around £120.00 all in.